[GET] Traffic Bee 2.0 – Traffic Swarm Bot

425 Replies, 65148 Views

Thanks
yomal, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jun 2014.
thanks for bot congratulations
This looks cool - let me see.
(07-15-2012, 01:37 PM)BlackHat SEO Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
Free Traffic from TrafficSwarm Bot.
In this quick post I’m going to show you how you can easily get hundreds or thousands of people to your site with the just of this one bot. The program I’m about to tell you about is called [url=]Trafficswarm.com[/url]. So follow these step by steps and you’ll easily be able to get thousands of visitors to your site.
1. Register on Trafficswarm for a free account. It only takes a second and if you use your account like I’m about to show you you can get many visitors.
2. After you register make sure you verify your account
3. Log in to your account and create an add. If you sign up for the pro version you can use an image to make your add. But for right now, just create a text ad. To do this you go to your trafficswarm account and click on my ads. There is a create an add button somewhere in there.
4. Download this simple bot. It’s called Traffic Bee 2.0. Download Link:

5. After you get the file downloaded, extract it. Then run TrafficSwarm.exe to start the bot. When the bot opens you will see an place to type in your user ID and your password. Type each one in and click “Log in”. The program will say “Logging in” then it will change to “logged in”. When you see that then click “start clicking ads”
That’s it! This bot will generate tons of credits for your account which you can use on your websites to get traffic. I ran the bot for probably a couple hours and I already had a couple hundred credits. No surfing, no ad clicking, just this bot. If you don’t feel like messing with it then just set it up and use it when you are sleeping.. when you wake up you will have credits you can then use on your account to get website traffic.
Pretty simple. The bot is called Traffic Bee 2.0 and at the time of this post it’s working perfectly.
[img][/img]
bot

jilllll
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 12:02 PM by sinbad.)
th x mate
thanks
hmmmm.
Thanks for sharing
thank you
dec0912, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2014.
Thanks a lot Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Traffic Twister [Traffic BOT] up to 200 threads BHS 308 19,062 03-10-2024, 02:44 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  Traffic Predator Cracked ​​​​​​​[Traffic Bot + Auto Click Bot] BHS 1,010 41,814 03-09-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: wantutri
Thumbs Up Traffic Twister V10 New Traffic Bot!!!! ruzona 182 10,546 12-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Tomyy
  All In One Traffic Bot – Includes 7 types of traffic frankebele 453 19,201 10-31-2018, 11:26 PM
Last Post: matrixne0
  [UNLIMITED TRAFFIC] - Magic Traffic Bot! [Worth $29.99] [CRACKED] babydontcryz 355 20,037 12-25-2017, 10:58 AM
Last Post: yolocodi