[GET] Streetwise Seller Financing: Sell Your Property up to 70% Faster

3 Replies, 662 Views

[Image: QYOhhsS.png]

Streetwise Seller Financing is designed as a complete guide to the entire process of seller financing real estate. Starting with the homework before the sale, Eddie Speed moves through underwriting, structuring the sale, complying with applicable state and federal laws, preventing default and what to do if your property does enter default. Table of Contents: Introduction Part i: Homework Before the Sale Should I Owner-Finance? The Application Employment Section Rental History Reference Verification Balance Sheet Credit Report Understanding the Credit Score Public Record Information Trades Information Sources of Public Records Common Sense Underwriting Underwriting Food for Thought Calculating Ability to Pay The 5 C's of Credit Part ii: Structuring the Sale The Credit Score and Loan to Value The Property Type and Loan to Value A Word About Interest Rates What is the "Right" Structure for my Note? Why Loan to Value is Important Legal Requirements for Notes Real Estate Settlement Practices Act (RESPA) Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Equal Opportunity Credit Act Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Fair Credit Reporting Act State Laws A Word on Late Fees Escrow Accounts Why collect Escrow? Legal Limits Interest on Escrow accounts Other Legal Issues IRS 1098 Reporting Requirements Organizing Your Portfolio Part iii: Conditions Leading to Default P&I Delinquency Unpaid Property Taxes No Hazard Insurance Other Liens Poor Property Management Common Sense Collection Calls The Importance of Collecting on Your Note Establishing Payment Expectations Permanent Corrective Action Collection Schedule Telephone Collection Calls Keeping Good Pay Histories Skip-Tracing Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Alternatives to Foreclosure Forbearance Recasting Government Assistance What to Expect When Your Loan Enters Default Bankruptcy Foreclosure Judicial Foreclosure Power-of-Sale Foreclosures Deficiency Judgements Surrender of Deed Presale of Property Tax Consequences of Default Selling Your Note Partial Purchases Conclusion Appendix A: Glossary of Terms Appendix B: Important Forms US Bankruptcy Court Proof of Claim Sample Freddie Mac Universal Loan Application Payment Reminder Letter Notice of Non Payment - Letter # 1 Notice of Non Payment - Letter # 2 Notice of Non Payment - Letter # 3 Sample Breech Letter Notice of Intention to Foreclose Sample Borrower's Financial Statement Notice Required by Fair Debt Collection Practices Act IRS Form 1099-A Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property IRS Form 1099-C Cancellation of Debt Notice to Users of Consumer Reports Sample Truth in Lending Disclosure Statement HUD-1 Settlement Statement Seller Disclosure of Condition IRS Form 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement IRS Form 1096 Annual Summary and Transmittal of Returns Appendix C: Delinquent Servicing Schedule Index

DOWNLOAD
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
Thanks.
Thanks.
let me check Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Cold Email Super Targeted Email Leads From Instagram Legally SELL SELL SELL Coinstacker 61 2,378 03-23-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: cauchychiu
  [GET] Fantastic Product Faster - Factor X - SHOPIFY Dropshipping & AliExpress BlackHatProFools 107 4,282 01-10-2024, 03:45 AM
Last Post: MattMorrison
  [GET] PRO Website Flipper - Learn How To Sell Websites For A Living JӨКΣЯ 23 1,411 01-20-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: hamese
  How To Sell Ebay Items 100% Faster Than Usual - Ranking Tool BlackHatProFools 113 4,554 01-20-2023, 01:53 PM
Last Post: farede
  [GET] how to sell ALMOST ANYTHING easily over and over! (Kam Jennings) Kaka 44 1,955 01-19-2023, 11:40 PM
Last Post: farede