[GET] Skillshare Course Marketing

35 Replies, 4200 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

As a Skillshare instructor you spend alot of time planning, creating, and marketing your courses. One of the must frustrating things is trying to find places to effectively advertise your Skillshare courses to gain new students. Some groups have very strict rules while others are not effective at bring you new students. Finding good places to advertise my Skillshare courses has been a struggle for me and I wanted to share how, where, and what I have been doing to advertise my Skillshare courses.

The goal of the course is to help new Skillshare instructors avoid some the bumps I had getting started. I will review social media groups and online forums that allow Skillshare course advertising. This Is A Basic Marketing For Beginners Course. 
THANK YOU
Heart Heart Heart Heart
thanks
thanks
Interesting, Would like to have a peek.
thank you for sharing!!!))
let's see. Thanks though
thanks
updated: 
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] NEW 2019 SHOPIFY COURSE TO GET INSANE CONVERSIONS NEVER SEEN BEFORE sleepingpirates 97 4,371 02-22-2024, 06:17 AM
Last Post: USBsouL
  [GET] Manuel Suarez & Ben Cummings – Facebook Masters Course DoruVali 55 2,829 08-15-2023, 03:28 PM
Last Post: samoray12
  [GET] How To Make Bourbon Cocktails Course QOM 6 754 05-14-2023, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Dmitry_Frolov
  DIY Facebook Ads Marketing Course cgtweb 109 6,127 02-21-2023, 01:15 AM
Last Post: nedweb
Wink [GET] E-Commerce Empire Course For Free - No Registration Needed mpshop 114 6,540 01-29-2023, 09:27 PM
Last Post: walede