[GET] SANDBOXIE v5.22 Pre-Activated

52 Replies, 3698 Views

Sharing you this awesome software. Sandboxie
Quote:Sandboxie now supports Windows 10. 

What We DoSandboxie uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system preventing unwanted changes from happening to your personal data, programs and applications that rest safely on your hard drive.

Web BrowsingSecure your favorite web browser and block malicious software, viruses, ransom-ware and zero day threats by isolating such attacks in the Sandbox; leaving your system protected

EmailRun your favorite email program in Sandboxie so you never have to worry about suspicious attachments or spear phishing attacks

Data ProtectionSandboxie prevents internet websites and programs from modifying your personal data (i.e. My Documents), files & folders on your system

Application TestingSafely test and try new programs and applications within Sandboxie and prevent unauthorized changes to your underlying system that may occur

Sandboxie SupportsWindows 7 through 10Legacy Operating Systems such as Windows XP and Windows VistaAvailable in both 32 and 64 bit versionsAll major web browsers; Chrome; FireFox; CyberFox; Opera; IE 6-11 & moreMicrosoft office Suite, PDF and Multimedia filesConstantly stay updated with the latest version updates for freeRequires less than 6mb of hard drive space with simple installation     

Tutorials 

Sale Page: 
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
VirusTotal: 
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

15 / 61

Note: This software is cracked and repacked. Not my software. I am sharing it here. 
If You Don't Trust then Don't Use. 

I'm using it without any problem.  Smile

It is preactivated so no need to extra work. Before installing read the readme text file first. 

Get Sandboxie version 5.22 

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.

THUMBS UP is Must.  Give Maximum Reputation.

Thanks & Enjoy!!!
>>>>>>....This Space is for Sale....<<<<<<

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2018, 07:39 AM by Adamsheen.)
Thanks nice share
thanks for sharing
thakssssssssssssss
thanks
thanks for share
mylucky, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums  since Nov 2014.
thanks for sharing /
thanks for sharing
thanks
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Yoast SEO Premium 9.6.1 (Activated - Latest Version) marse89 27 1,560 02-11-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: jmethel1
  [GET] Avada 5.6.2 (Activated) – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme marse89 6 709 01-30-2020, 03:15 AM
Last Post: aybee