[GET] Powerful Tool For Getting FREE TRAFFIC via Popup, Optin Form and Retargetting

335 Replies, 16001 Views

Replug, this is a powerful tool that allows you to create popup banner, op-tin form and retargetting pixel on other people’s websites.

It is currently in beta mode, and it is FREE for early birds, here is my invitation link to the free registration (Click Show): 

Link removed since not working

disclaimer: the invitation link is free for you and free for me to unlock some additional features, the sample above are created using just the basic feature and it is powerful enough to help you to get free traffic.

Tell us what do you think about this tool? How would you use this tool? Reply below.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 08:03 AM by michi900.)
ok thank you let me check and see
princesilvesten, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Oct 2015.
Thanks! Very interesting.
Thanks
love35, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2014.
awesome
Grazie!
ghiocel30, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2015.
thanks
thnx for share
thnx for share
mohamedwardi1110, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jun 2016.
thanks buddy