[GET] PLRJackpot - 7.6 GB - Ebook Jackpot PLR

50 Replies, 3429 Views
Thread Closed 

[b][font][font]YES, Eric and Ian! Send me Lifetime Access to this HUGE private label rights offer NOW...[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: 1130669f7768fece814048f1539b7f1a4ec9a4PN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm getting the Member Jackpot Step-By-Step Video Course with 9 Lessons.
It’s all about Creating Membership Sites for Recurring Profits. I now know that having a membership site is one of the best ways to create a stable and sustainable income online.

[Image: check_blue-1.png][/font]
[/b]
[/font]
[b][font][font]9-Part Video Series[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Sales Video[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Sales Copy[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]MP3 Version[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Course Transcript[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Beautiful Graphics[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: 113066c7237a0735e07f3e5bce70e2e1be684cPN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm getting the Member Jackpot which is a Step-By-Step Video Course with 9 Lessons.
It’s all about Creating Membership Sites for Recurring Profits. In case you haven’t learned it yet. Having a membership site is one of the best ways to create a stable and sustainable income online.

[/b]
[/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Course Transcript[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Beautiful Graphics[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: 113066e71d17226a7d00f8671ee35d79a52516PN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm getting the Webinar Jackpot Step-By-Step Video Course with 9 Lessons.
This one is about Running Evergreen Webinars for Big Ticket Sales & Profits. The cool thing about these is that it’s passive. You create a webinar one time, and then you can cash in on it over and over. 

[/b]
[/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Bonus - Powerpoint Slides[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: 1130663d73ed413b72ccb1cc56d5d80c932435PN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm getting the Niche Profits Step-By-Step Video Course which is a MASSIVE 47-part proven course.
It teaches how to make $1000 every month from automated websites.
It’s a step by step video course, and it’s been a top seller on Udemy sold for $120, and has over 9,000 students enrolled in it. 
And it has slightly better than a 4-star rating from the students, so it was well received and enjoyed by its students.
So this is a proven bestseller, and I'm getting it with PLR in this package today.

[/b]
[/font]
[b][font][font]47-Part Video Series[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: 1130664919396281d4d44283bedbae6ead1d76PN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm getting 50 Internet Marketing eBooks with PLR. Each and every one of those ebooks come with source documents so I can easily edit them and turn them into new products.

[/b]
[/font]
[b][font][font]eBook in EDITABLE .docx Word format[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]PDF format[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Beautiful eCovers[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Graphic eCover in EDITABLE .psd Photoshop file[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: 11306638c6ad40ef1e24382c0203e97a858553PN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm getting 50 Self-Help eBooks with PLR. These cover a wide variety of sub-niches within a self-help genre. And again all of them come with the source documents.
The awesome thing about self help is that it’s evergreen. This is content that won’t get old.

[/b]
[/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Beautiful eCovers[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: check_blue-1.png][/b][b][font][font]Graphic eCover in EDITABLE .psd Photoshop file[/font][/b][/font]

[b][Image: 113066335caa703facfb4306f67ed41e8ae8d3PN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm getting 30 Niche eBooks with PLR with the vast majority of them are evergreen, meaning these are hot niches that I can sell for years and years and years.

[/b]
[/font]

[b][Image: 1130663488bfaa770eea7b4ee5c96c196ed135PN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm also getting the bonus of 1000 personal development articles with PLR. I understand that it’s a ton of content with an estimated average of at least 400 words per article, that’s 400,000 words of content for me to use however I want!
[/font]

[Image: 113066cbbfe684d493a8b83307dc8d7b37cfacPN-1.png]

[font][font]YES! I'm also getting the bonus Instant Graphics Collection with PLR. This graphics collection is focused on personal development, so it fits perfectly with my PLR Jackpot self-help package.
[/font][/font]

SalePage:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

[Image: downewblue.gif]
[/b]
[/font]

[b]Unhidden Content - Enjoy The View![/b]
[b]
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
[/b]
thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
sayan1978, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since May 2014.
thanks for share
Thank you.
cashcrate921, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Nov 2013.
Thank you
thanks
janaka, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Apr 2015.
thanks
janaka, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Apr 2015.
thank you
thanx
holier, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Oct 2016.
thanks!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Simple Steps To PLR Profits MARLAIN_MAVE 15 498 03-31-2024, 03:40 AM
Last Post: nakach_izdihare
  [GET]Unlimited Leads PLR Kaka 121 6,418 12-12-2023, 12:15 PM
Last Post: tester096
  [GET] WordPress Success - Unstoppable PLR - FE + OTO BlackHatProFools 120 6,037 08-05-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: santsa
  [GET] Barb Ling - Evergreen 28 PLR eBooks BlackHatProFools 45 2,540 04-29-2023, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lizzard
  Daily Profit From PLR Kaka 24 1,583 02-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: walede