[GET] No Hands SEO *Portable* v2.14.0.0 FIXED

384 Replies, 34283 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Quote:**IMPORTANT NOTE** - This is a FULL trial bypass! In the code, they have the trial, portable, and full installer options... So it's as easy as changing the trial flag false and portable to true. This means that the trial timer is NOT in use! In fact, it bypasses all trial checks because it thinks it the portable version (like like paid members have)! So this is not a 999999 days remaining trial trick! This is a full blown bypass to make it the portable version! However, the software downloads all the "sites and platforms" listing information (the platforms list shown in my above screenshot) from their server. With the full/portable version, it requires a valid login to get this list. SOO that means I had to use the publicly available trial list. So the site/platform list is from the trial stuff. They claim NHS is a full featured trial, so maybe the "trial list" of platforms is the same as the paid one? If not, then someone would have to let me use their login info for this and I could grab the paid platforms list once a month or something, and make NHS grab the lists from my server. So without a valid login to work with, this is as GOOD as it gets because the program is actually in PORTABLE mode not trial mode!

This is BETTER than the other No Hands SEO cracks in the past, because all they did was trick the day counter to essentially be unlimited number of days. It said something like "You are on day 59 of 99999999". It was still the trial software. Mine, the software is the portable version and none of the trial timer stuff is being used! The only thing left that is the trial, is the site/platforms listing, and that was just because without the listings the program is useless!

I have not tested this on anything other than my cracking partition (Windows XP Pro SP3 32bit). If people have problems with this, then I can test it on my Win7 partition or VM. First, if you do have problems opening the program, try to right click the exe and choose both "Run as Administrator" and check the compatability mode and select a 32bit Windows XP version. If that still doesn't help, then I can look at the issue but I can't promise to fix it.

So if you want the best No Hands SEO crack that has existed so far, and want as close to the real "paid" version your going to get, then download this version!
FIXED

Download Links:

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM by BHS.)
thanks
ScarfaceLex, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Aug 2013.
thanks man
samu009, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
thanks!
profittech, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
thnxxxxxxxx

?>?????????????????????
HIDDEN CONTENT
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013, 07:51 PM by ajayghayal.)
Thanks for sharing
J_128, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
thank you
comodos, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jun 2013.
seems good
Wow. Thanks for sharing Smile
HIDDEN CONTENT

Idea
thanks
spAceflight, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Apr 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [GET] Atomic Email Verifier 9.41.0.97 - Portable Cracked [HOT] MadBoy92 760 34,106 03-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: ikbanton
  No Hands Indexer v1.10.0.0 Cracked BHS 201 8,235 03-04-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: only_yapa
  [GET] NO HANDS SEO 2.12.22.0 BHS 115 14,096 02-25-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: integerhuren
  NinjaGram 5.0.6.0 Cracked (Portable) ahmedbiplob42 509 20,564 01-13-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: zakariaup
  [Get] Senuke XCR 3.1.54 Latest Portable Cracked kolly 106 14,946 01-02-2024, 05:04 PM
Last Post: François