[GET] Into To Basic Logo Design & Creating Basic Transparent Background Logos

5 Replies, 791 Views

Free Skillshare Link: 
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Do you want to create a logo for your home/small business or do you just need some basic branding? Don't want to spend money or time learning complex software? Discover how to create basic transparent background logos with freelogodesign.org. This course is designed to be quick and to the point covering only the information that you need to make a basic logo. We will cover only the super easy basics of logo design and mainly focus on the actual creation of a logo.
Thank you!
thanks
Thanks for sharing!
Hi everyone I need your help. I try to make all the courses to the best of my abilities and truly want to give something valuable to my students. I need your advice on how to improve. If you have taken one of my courses please let me know what you didn't like. Thank you in advance to this community for any feedback and help. Please feel free to speak your mind my goal is to improve. I will respect any and all feedback matter good, bad, or mixed.
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Bloggii - Turn $5 Blog Posts into $300-$1,000+ itsmytime 187 8,101 03-27-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: passcall
Star [GET] Instantly $1 into your paypal [Instant Payout] [New] [No Work] Band1to 114 8,210 02-07-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: bistomr
  Good Web Site Design for Web Site Optimization BHS 9 1,615 11-30-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: mohamedabdoo
  [GET] Learn Logo Design Basics & How To Fast Build A Free Logos Fast With Design Evo QOM 27 2,192 03-29-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Capt.Brake
  [GET] Learn How To Create Basic Logos With The Pen Tool Using Vectr QOM 8 886 02-05-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: avmonkey