[GET] How to download All Paulie Ciara Backlink Packets For free

165 Replies, 17110 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

When building back links it’s best to have a wide variety of links, including forum profiles, blog comments, free directories, article sites, wikis, press releases, etc. A lot of back links are made by software or done in bulk. Programs for creating links to your site include scrapebox, senukex, licorne AIO, Xrumer, Magic Submitter, and more. Even though you can do a lot more sites with software, sometimes good old fashioned manual back links are good. They usually last longer than back links made with software, unless whoever is using the software knows what they are doing.
You can get lots of ideas for back links, every Monday, from Paulie Ciara. I know this name probably means to you about as much as it means to me-nothing, but it’s not the name that matters. You can download all of Paulie Ciara’s Backlink Packets (.pdf) directly without waiting.
You just use in this base URL:
HIDDEN CONTENT
And you change the MMDDYY to the date of the back link packet you wish to view. The link packets are released every monday, so 4 a month, so the DD has to be the date of a monday. For this month, December, I would use the link
HIDDEN CONTENT
The link above^^ is for December 12th 2012. You can change the date and year to reflect different packets. So if I wanted to read the back link packet from June, here is what the URL would look like:
HIDDEN CONTENT
So you don’t have to download them from some file hosting site, or search for them, just use the base URL and change the date. If you wanted to create many back links, go through and do all the packets for the year. That would be quite a few links, although some of them not from a very high PR site, so I didn’t spend too much time on this. You know, maybe 3-4 good forum profiles and then I didn’t do much after that.
Nice way to mix up your link building strategy and your SEO back link profile.
Provide + Rep
A Must Watch Thread for You
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2013, 06:43 PM by Att-Da-Sikari-JATT.)
Thank You

M
corpstrat, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
thank you
elanzap, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
thanks, looking for high pr links
any chance to reup the first file?
Welstler, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2013, 06:05 PM by Welstler.)
thankss
Amazing Forum, really!
thankd
tadperez998, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
thanks !
thank you for shaaring men
d3stiny, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
Thank You
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High PR Do-Follow Backlink Packets BHS 652 40,069 04-22-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Escuver
  Paulie Ciara dofollow high pr forum list 7jan 2013 BHS 17 2,903 04-17-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: thinkdigital
  [GET] 500000 Google Keywords Data Download - Leaked BHS 99 9,985 03-19-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: thinkdigital
  Monster Backlink Pack BHS 212 15,010 03-12-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: hichben
  Paulie Ciara's Weekly Backlink Packet(MAY - AUGUST) frankebele 268 22,104 01-16-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: svabb2000