[GET] FREE Ultimate Like4Like Bot 100% Working with Antibot System (Tutorial)

508 Replies, 57451 Views
Thread Closed 

Greetings, im New here and i want to share something that everybody is looking for: a 100% Working Bot for Lik4Lik Dot Org totally Free. This is a easy and 100% Tested Working Bot for Like FB Pages.

Also im including the iMacros scripts for Followers, Post Liker, Post Share. Also Scripts for Twitter Follow and Retweet, and the Scripts for YouTube Follow and Like.

The Scritps works only with Mozilla Firefox and 2 AddOns

1.-Get Mozilla FireFox:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

1.1-Install Mozilla and Setup your configuration settings (optional)

2.- Get the Addons
2.1- iMacros:
HIDDEN CONTENT
(Install & Restart Firefox)

2.2 -Greasemonkey:
HIDDEN CONTENT
(Install & Restart Firefox)

3.-Download The Scripts

FB Like Bot & Antibot System (100% Working):
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
(Save & Extract on your documents)
Other Options Scripts (May work or may not):
HIDDEN CONTENT
(Save & Extract on your documents)

4.- After installed Firefox and Addons, open your "Documents" Folder on your pc and find the Folder called "iMacros",
open it and enter the folder called "Macros" copy the "imacros_lik4likbot.js"script and the other Scripts with "*.iim" extension content in there.

5.-Open Mozilla Firefoz Browser >File>Open -> Select the previos downloaded file "Secure_Antibot.user.js" from the "L4LFBLikeBot" Folder and Opent It

A dialog window will ask to Install the Script, proceed to Install and Restart the Browser.

6.-Go to the Like4Like Dot Org site, and LogIn with ur acc. (Save Your Password). Also Login in the Social Networks you will use on Like4Like Site. (FB, Twitter, Youtube)

7.-Once you are Logged on the Like4Like Site, click on the iMacros Button, it will show a Dialog on the left Side, select the "imacros_lik4likbot" script and press "RUN" / "EXECUTE"

8.- The Bot will start to work, you can continue doing your stufff (Dont Close The Browser while Bot its working) -> ENJOY earning free points!

9.-To use the other options enlisted, just selec the option you want to run on the iMacros Dialog window, (Follower, Sharer, Post Like, Tweeter Follows -Retweets, Youtube Likes - Follows) and press "RUN" / "EXECUTE".

P.S. - To get better results try to change every hour between the options enlisted to maximize points earnings. Also dont forget to change some n some between Facebook Accounts cause FB limit the agresive liking pages.

PLS THANKS THIS POST

As a PLUS here is the "You Like Hits Bot"
1.-On any web browser go to "youlikehits dot com" and Login to your acc. (Dont have? Make One its free)

2.-Go to:
HIDDEN CONTENT
and press download.

3.- Download and Install the You Like Hits Bot

4.-Open the "Notepad" and put: "yourusername:yourpassword" (Info used to Login on YouLikeHits Site"

5.-Save it as: "Accounts.txt"

6.-Go to your program files where the program bot was installed,enter the folder, and copy the previous file "Accounts.txt" (The one with your info) and replace the file with the same name" A Dialog window will ask with permissions, grant the permissions and proceed to replace the file.

7.-Go to
HIDDEN CONTENT
, log in and earn some points. (Keep your window open) When you earned some points, go to next step.

8.- Open the "YLH.bot" program icon on your Desktop. Your Account will be shown on the right side in the program, if not press the "LOAD" button and load the file with your login info that you made.

9.-In the YLH Bot Program, Press the Website button and it will start to work will shown your points and after sometime it will be adding new points without any interaction. You can open multiple instanses of the program to "SoundCloud" and "Youtube" work at the same time. Also you can put your info of Tweeter(You must have at least 40 Followers on Tweeter to work and the account must been added on the YouLikeHits Site) and Google+, so the bot can make autofollow over that social networks, you can adjust the time between each action and the limit so u dont get blocked or banned.

10.- ENJOY earning free points!!!

PLS THANKS THIS POST

Thats all guys, i really hope this "Tutorial" be helpful as it is for me. Enjoy earning free points and getting back some time to enjoy doing other stuff! Wink

If this was just to helpful for you guys, please consider to make a dotation to my PAYPAL:
HIDDEN CONTENT
so i can keep doing this kind of research for you guys! Smile any donation is welcomed. TY Guys Wink
AlbertoLuna, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Oct 2014.
tenk yu brothher
thanks
xlarqe, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jul 2014.
Thanks for your share
blackbusters, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Nov 2012.
Thanks man!
I'll ceck it out!
Interesting post. I'll check it this bot out.

Note to webmaster, the website seems a bit slow performance-wise. You might want to consider a new host or server.
nice share....
jesse342, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Aug 2014.
i will try
vihanga1, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Sep 2014.
Sound great... I will try it out. thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [GET] Email Verifier Pro 6.3 - THE BEST TOOL TO CLEAN YOUR EMAIL LISTS -100% WORKING MadBoy92 842 45,246 03-16-2024, 11:00 PM
Last Post: ahmad78557
  [GET] Instabuilder 1.16 with working Licesne kolly 252 20,946 07-29-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: dieggomaia
  [GET] Instabuilder 2.09 + Instabuilder Funnel (working) kolly 63 9,765 09-09-2017, 03:35 AM
Last Post: BHS