GET FREE SOFTWARE -> UNPUBLISHED FACEBOOK PAGES TO PUBLISHED

26 Replies, 3229 Views

Hellow guys,TODAY I WILL BRING YOU THIS AMAZING SOFTWARE
(for more safety use proxy) ( it is no,t necessary to log in with a FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, so don,t worry, you can,t get exposed to anything, but like I sayd it,s much better to use a proxy for more safety)

WHAT IT DOES : Well it,s easy to understand, the software its already configured to work with a similar form ‘’
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
‘’ the one I use it,s different ( but to avoid people copy my software + the form to make themselves softwares and ask $ for it I won,t reveal the form I use) it,s to send forms again and again and again and again to PUBLISH you deleted facebook page.

Steps you have to follow for software work ok :
1- You will need only the url from the facebook page unpublished
2- Configure how many requests per hour send ( it,s limited to 100 max per hour )
3- My recomandation it,s to use proxy with it ( also works without ) but it,s much better for your safety.
4- Repeat the process 2-3 days and wait. Wait .Wait

In a final you will get this message :
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT

It,s easy, think only this : How many people works on facebook?? If I send 100 appeals maybe all 100 those will be denied by the same person, if I send 500 appeals maybe 1 will be approved then my page will be PUBLISHED!

Download:
HIDDEN CONTENT

Virus Total Scan : 0/56
HIDDEN CONTENT
I only configured to worky only with Windows, if you have problems just shout me a private message.
With this software I already published all my pages and friends pages.

Regards, enjoy.
egyptianwariorking, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Apr 2016.
Great!!, thank you mate!
emmanuel254, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2016.
Hey, trying it right now, thank you
Amazing share, been looking for it so much time, hope it works.!!
cracked seo tools??
chenchenseo, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Apr 2014.
lets see this info!
Thanks
thank !!!!!!!!!!
thankyou bro
cardenal7, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jun 2014.
iui iuiu +++++
meme, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2015.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FACEBOOK AUTOMATION 6.6 Cracked - Facebook Auto Group Posting - Schedule Posts BHS 590 30,465 9 hours ago
Last Post: afb168ytb
  [GET] Face Software V 3.9.0 Facebook Automation Software BHS 618 48,374 04-22-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: a1hitamofc
  [GET] Facebook PRO - Facebook Extractor Software with MRR BHS 826 44,799 03-08-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: qiucaqx.x
  [GET] WP Indexer 1.0.2 - Get 93.56% more pages Google indexed. Att-Da-Sikari-JATT 336 25,702 12-10-2022, 07:06 AM
Last Post: sondheim
  [GET]Yellow Pages Spider 3.12 Retail BHS 128 9,277 03-29-2022, 07:26 AM
Last Post: tidelow