[GET] AMAZON AUTOPILOT: ON THE ROAD- A complete system for free travel using Fulfillm

137 Replies, 17533 Views

AMAZON AUTOPILOT: ON THE ROAD- A complete system for free travel using Fulfillment by Amazon BY Peter Valley

February 1st, 2014—Amazon Autopilot was released exactly 1 year ago, and
a lot has changed. On this anniversary, I am releasing the 2014 update,
with a ton of up to date information (and a lot of corrections). Here
is a sampling of what’s been updated:

Updated all shipping price figures, such as Super Saver Shipping
increasing from $25 to $35, and CD and DVD shipping increasing to $3.99.

Updated the known number of Prime subscribers from 3 million, to the lastest figure of 20 million.

•

Updated Amazon’s weight based and storage fees with the February 2014 changes.

•

Updated the section on scouting apps with all the new options available.

•

Updated the obsolescence of a tactic for determining the number of items in each category, after Amazon made some changes.

•

Updated suggested manual repricing methods to reflect the new option allowing the display of FBA offers only.

•

Updated repricing software options.

•

Revised my editorial on all Prime customers being babies, and negative feedback increasing after switching to FBA (I was wrong).

•

Revised my suggested pricing strategy to account for the increase in
competition (I no longer advocate pricing for the second and
third-lowest FBA spot for all but the most well-ranked books)

•

Tons of feedback-related updates: The new option for FBA sellers to refund customers, more.

•

Updated new figures on the number of sales that happen through the Buy
Box in the book category (estimated at 50%, vs. 70% for other
categories).

And the biggest (and most embarrassing) change of all:

•

Correcting exactly 142 misspelled words. I have no defense for this
level of sloppiness except that I was working with a version of Word

that had the spellcheck function disabled. That’s one misspelled word for every 1.2 pages.

Sales Page
Code:
http://www.fbamastery.com/jvzoo-sales-page/
Download
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Thanks
thanks
sontoloyo, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Mar 2013.
thanks
jeffry85, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
Thanks for this
thank
thegameplayer, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2014.
THANKS
jeremy, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
Cheers..
Hi
Could you please let me have access to this product. AMAZON AUTOPILOT: ON THE ROAD- A complete system for free travel using Fulfillm

Regards

Andrew
ok I hope this works
john1234, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2014.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ⚡️[HQ LEAK]⭐$500+ Trick Method Using Ebay And Paypal rafaelpena589 1 32 04-21-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Markuss63
  [get] Basics Of Stop Motion Animation Using Canva And OpenShot QOM 16 1,105 02-10-2024, 12:14 AM
Last Post: wisedge
  [FREE] What Are Backlinks? Learn to Rank #1 in Google SEO by Using Backlinks Dabaoii 121 6,606 12-13-2023, 05:28 AM
Last Post: peachiz
  Mobilee - Make $100 Per Day Using Just Your Mobile Phone. Anytime. Anywhere frankebele 170 8,287 11-27-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Bakr14
  [GET] Learn How To Create Basic Logos With The Pen Tool Using Vectr QOM 8 890 02-05-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: avmonkey