Free Chatbots Service For Websites That Accept Code

5 Replies, 780 Views

Chatbot on their own website will get the 1st chatbot FREE. Since bitify.com has a great affiliate program in place where I can still make some satoshis (Bitcoin Fractions) while offering a free service.

How it works is that I will send you through my affiliate link and 1st time sign ups that make a  purchase of $10 USD will be matched in my affiliate earnings.

Bitify.com supports Bitcoin and Litecoin as it’s a Crypto Currency based marketplace and has a safety measure called escrow. Escrow is a system which locks funds till the buyer has received a working product or service.

To make this actually free as a 1st time purchase I will cover $3 USD for the transaction fee and escrow. Which leaves me with $7 USD profit for creating a chatbot which should take about 10 to 40 minutes to create for you.

Here’s the affiliate link to exploit this free chatbot opportunity 

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

Iam not leaving a direct listing link cause they expire after a specific time and I set mine to 30 days. So I lead you towards my profile so you can search for the $10 chatbot listing for the 3 forums only

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
chat-bot is very important very thanks
Thanks
muchas gracias.
Nice post I hope this is still legit and works out for me! I appreciate it very much! Keep up the good work!
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OkayFreedom VPN Free 1 Year Premium Flat Promo Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) raza092 67 4,183 11-27-2023, 08:29 PM
Last Post: mohamedabdoo
  Premium section free service montorul 34 2,743 01-25-2023, 11:17 PM
Last Post: ozegubin
  free windows 10 pro activation code djamelbla 66 2,814 01-07-2023, 03:36 AM
Last Post: k-iller
  40+FREE high quality stock photos websites resources star432 112 5,845 09-22-2022, 05:50 AM
Last Post: criadodigital
Thumbs Up [GIVEAWAY] FREE Photo Retouch Service mpshop 36 3,200 10-15-2020, 11:53 AM
Last Post: fixmepls