Facebook Local Raider(TOOLS,ARTICLES,GRAPHICS)

83 Replies, 5190 Views

[Image: img_2_facebook_ranking.png]

The Facebook Local Raider System is a complete Facebook local marketing agency in a box. This is everything you need to find clients, sell clients, and provide them with a service they keeping paying for month after month.

Facebook Local Raider is actually a brand new Facebook local marketing consultant in a word. This is a system that allows you to collect clients, sell to them. At the same time it can provide those buyers with the promotional service. Consequently a large number of smart amounts are paid to you by business owners as a commissions.

Features – Facebook Local Raider :

☑ Complete Guide for Facebook account creation and optimization,
☑ A list of premium quality (14) graphics for your clients,
☑ 8 high-quality curated articles every month for your client’s page,
☑ 24-hour response to any messages sent to your client’s Facebook,
☑ Monthly report outlining EVERYTHING going on their Facebook page.

Take a look at just some of the things you are getting inside this system:

First you are getting my ‘fast rank’ Facebook directory checklist.
This checklist is guaranteed to rank your client’s page to the top of Facebook’s local directory if you follow every step:
You can follow this yourself to quickly service clients, or give it to an outsourcer or virtual assistant to do all the work for you.
Clients will be amazed and happy to pay your monthly fee once you get them ranked in Facebook’s new directory.
Next you are getting the stolen flyer templates that get a 70% Facebook check-in rate.

I stole this idea from my local coffee shop because it was just so damn effective. After months of trial and error applying this strategy to other local business niches.

I have put together a pack of templates that works for ANY local business.

Listen: Having customers check-in on Facebook boosts the client’s rank in Facebook’s directory. It also advertises the place to all of that customer’s friends AND opts that customer in to receive future promotions and deals. Not bad for a simple flyer.
[Image: img_1_money_shots.png]

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2018, 12:57 PM by frankebele.)
thanks
Thanks
Thanks for sharing this
thanks bro
nice
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
thank you
Thanks
thankss..
nice bro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO TOOLS PACK 3GB+ Cracked Tools (400+ TOOLS) mpshop 375 16,462 03-10-2024, 02:49 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  Local Lead Beast 1.0 frankebele 136 7,919 09-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Last Post: lawdalassan
  Social Marketing Graphics [EXTENDED Version +Bonuses] frankebele 113 4,875 06-04-2023, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ofkaz
  PREMIUM SPINNABLE ARTICLES FOR YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN Mia 66 5,598 04-07-2021, 05:38 PM
Last Post: J moriaty
  [GET] Over 1000 Ultra Spinnable Premium Articles BHS 72 5,444 01-19-2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: keznam