Facebook LIKE and SHARE jacker

80 Replies, 11651 Views
Thread Closed 

THANKSSSS
thans a lot
thanks
spowellok, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Sep 2014.
thanks
thanks you
let me see
thanksssss
(02-21-2015, 07:38 PM)mail.icreate Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
Im not going to write a big description. This is a simple click jacker for facebook pages and website urls. Gets you LIKES and SHARES its light weight. Works on any website and anywhere you can place html code.

Why this script?
It gets you LIKES and SHARES for your FB page or URL. Demo link Provided below.

1.Virus Total scan

2. Download Zip file
3. Extract index.html file.
4. Edit line "YOUR URL to LIKE" to your Facebook page link (recommended) or website url (facebook gets suspicious if page gets 100 likes in one day).
5. Upload the file to your webserver and watch the likes pouring in. Make sure to remove the file after 10 - 30 minutes as this may put a confirm button on your likes. And kill the whole process of getting LIKES.

PM me for help in setup or customization. Do not edit any other code as this may trigger Facebook algorithms and ban your page.

Results: I run this for 10-20 mins a day on my page and get likes. I grow my LIKES gradually without triggering any Facebook ban. All this based on real traffic. LIKES result is 5%-30% likes per traffic.

DEMO:

If this worked for you leave a note below and THANKS
Thank You...
work?
Hi, everyone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook Click Jacker v1.1 (Developer support provided) mail.icreate 168 13,258 04-27-2023, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Lawcash
  [GET] Jack Jacker WP Plugin Kaka 142 9,693 12-26-2022, 07:38 PM
Last Post: selena