Facebook LIKE and SHARE jacker

80 Replies, 11653 Views
Thread Closed 

Im not going to write a big description. This is a simple click jacker for facebook pages and website urls. Gets you LIKES and SHARES its light weight. Works on any website and anywhere you can place html code.

Why this script?
It gets you LIKES and SHARES for your FB page or URL. Demo link Provided below.

1.Virus Total scan
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

2. Download Zip file
HIDDEN CONTENT
3. Extract index.html file.
4. Edit line "YOUR URL to LIKE" to your Facebook page link (recommended) or website url (facebook gets suspicious if page gets 100 likes in one day).
5. Upload the file to your webserver and watch the likes pouring in. Make sure to remove the file after 10 - 30 minutes as this may put a confirm button on your likes. And kill the whole process of getting LIKES.

PM me for help in setup or customization. Do not edit any other code as this may trigger Facebook algorithms and ban your page.

Results: I run this for 10-20 mins a day on my page and get likes. I grow my LIKES gradually without triggering any Facebook ban. All this based on real traffic. LIKES result is 5%-30% likes per traffic.

DEMO:
HIDDEN CONTENT

If this worked for you leave a note below and THANKS
mail.icreate, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2015.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2015, 09:00 AM by mail.icreate.)
good work
trappersk, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2015.
thaankssssssss
subinsrk, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2015.
thankss

thanksssss
valutzzu11, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2015.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 10:14 AM by valutzzu11.)
tank you
ketabforooshi, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jun 2014.
thank you
seousman, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2014.
thanks sir
hash, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2015.
lets chek...

lets chek....
adnanbahrian, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2015.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 07:33 AM by adnanbahrian.)
i will try and hope work
very good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook Click Jacker v1.1 (Developer support provided) mail.icreate 168 13,261 04-27-2023, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Lawcash
  [GET] Jack Jacker WP Plugin Kaka 142 9,700 12-26-2022, 07:38 PM
Last Post: selena