Facebook Click Jacker v1.1 (Developer support provided)

168 Replies, 13263 Views

This ClickJacker clicks Likes and Shares your URL on the visitors Timeline without the visitor knowing.

After looking for a undetectable clickjacker and not finding one, I decided to write my own for websites with Facebook LIKE buttons. If your Facebook page has been banned as suspicious, this will not work

Developer will provide support for customizing your facebook page URL and random clicks to prevent your link getting banned from Facebook

Please note the files for download require a survey. This is how I monetize my code so I can provide you with free stuff without costing you hundreds.

HTML and CSS Script
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

JS Script
HIDDEN CONTENT

Tips: How not to get banned. Make sure the clickjacker provides a CTR of less than 40% (Developer will customize based on your visitor analytics). For example Facebook detects clickjacker based on the number of clicks per unique visitors. So if 40 / 100 visitors click for a day you're safe.

Note: If you like to use my code for free. Please complete a quick survey which will get me paid and keep you free from paying me anything. This will help me write an ads click jacker also. If you have a big Facebook page we can do a deal without surveys. PM me. Thanks.

Demo: (No surveys)
HIDDEN CONTENT
.Once completed look at your Facebook timeline to see the actions of the clickjacker
mail.icreate, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2015.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 08:12 PM by mail.icreate.)
thankss
bistondroid, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2014.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
AsifAlias, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2015.
(02-05-2015, 11:02 PM)mail.icreate Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
thank u
This ClickJacker clicks Likes and Shares your URL on the visitors Timeline without the visitor knowing.

After looking for a undetectable clickjacker and not finding one, I decided to write my own for websites with Facebook LIKE buttons. If your Facebook page has been banned as suspicious, this will not work

Developer will provide support for customizing your facebook page URL and random clicks to prevent your link getting banned from Facebook

Please note the files for download require a survey. This is how I monetize my code so I can provide you with free stuff without costing you hundreds.

HTML and CSS Script

JS Script

Tips: How not to get banned. Make sure the clickjacker provides a CTR of less than 40% (Developer will customize based on your visitor analytics). For example Facebook detects clickjacker based on the number of clicks per unique visitors. So if 40 / 100 visitors click for a day you're safe.
You are a wanker!It goes to a content locker with surveys.
Kat, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Aug 2014.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 12:40 PM by Kat.)
(02-08-2015, 12:37 PM)Kat Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You are a wanker!It goes to a content locker with surveys.
Yes it goes to a survey which I get paid for. This is how I monetize my free code. This is for you to try for free. If you have a big fan page we can discuss a business partnership and I can provide you the setup with high customisations and without surveys. And we can share the profits. (Ads clickjacker will be included in this). Interested PM me ?
mail.icreate, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2015.
thanks
valutzzu11, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2015.
thanks alot
spiemusic, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2015.
thanks alot
seousman, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2014.
nice post
trappersk, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Feb 2015.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIDIBEE V.2 Incredible Marketing Video Kit - Developer BHS 329 14,563 11-09-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: NONAMEDIA
  [GET] Jack Jacker WP Plugin Kaka 142 9,701 12-26-2022, 07:38 PM
Last Post: selena
  [Get] Gravity Forms 1.7.12 Developer kolly 10 2,418 11-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: dedy
  Facebook LIKE and SHARE jacker mail.icreate 80 11,654 10-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Last Post: ukasims