Facebook Audience Targeting Mind Maps Software [2018 Edition]

576 Replies, 24089 Views

Yes! I'm ready to get an unfair advantage, create best-selling products, save hundreds on my ad spend, and bring in a MASSIVE amount of sales and leads that were just around the corner!
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
Acting Now, gives you Instant Access to 10 Audience Intel Mind Maps in the following Niches:
  • Weight Loss
  • Time Management
  • Email Marketing
  • Investing
  • Green Living
  • Parenting
  • Meditation
  • Back Pain
  • Resume Writing
  • Goal Setting
FAST ACTION BONUS 1Audience Intel Training Video ($47 Value)
HIDDEN CONTENT
What's the use of laying your hands on this treasure trove of High Grade Audience Intelligence that is worth thousands of dollars if you don't know how to use it? In this training video, I'll reveal to you exactly:
  • How to use frequently asked questions to create killer bullet points for your sales copy!
  • How to define, track and measure your Brand goals and establish authoritative content your audience will resonate with instantly!
  • How to write emotional and high-converting sales copies effortlessly by using your audiences [b]problems & frustrations![/b]
  • [b]How to generate a ton of best-selling product ideas on complete autopilot[/b]
  • How to develop your own Brand voice and strategic content marketing calendar.
And MUCH more...FAST ACTION BONUS 2Audience Intel Niche Targeting Template ($17 Value)
HIDDEN CONTENT
Based on the Audience Intel Mind Maps, this Niche Targeting Mind Map can be customized for any other audience you wish to target.  Just follow the training videos suggestions to build your own unique Audience Intel Mind Map for ANY other Niche.
HIDDEN CONTENT
100% No Questions Asked Refund Policy.If you don't like[b] my Audience Intel Mind Maps, you get to KEEP it, AND get a FULL Refund![/b]If you purchase 10 Audience Intel Mind Maps at ANY OTHER TIME, you will need to pay the full total price ($170), which is fine by me! BUT if you want to save 90% you must act NOW. This offer is only available right now on this page!Here's A Preview Of The Vital Audience Data You'll Find Inside:Demographic Data
HIDDEN CONTENT
Demographics refers to the characteristics of a population. Knowing the demographic profile of your average ideal prospect will help you create a clear and complete picture of the characteristics of your target consumer. In this component, you'll discover the following demographic data of your average prospect:
  • Ethnicity
  • Education Status
  • Income Levels
Knowing these demographic insights will help you create a compelling sales message as you now know who exactly you are selling to!Psychographic Data
HIDDEN CONTENT
Psychographics variables are any attributes relating to interests or lifestyles. 

Knowing these data once again helps you understand your prospects better and gives you the ability to trigger their emotional hot buttons.

And when you recognize their interests, it becomes easier for you to develop ideas for possible sub-niche products or cross-sells.
Problems & Frustrations
HIDDEN CONTENT
In this section of the Audience Intel Mind Maps, you'll receive over 15 of the most common problems & frustrations that is experienced by people in that particular niche. 

You get the snatch the “unfiltered language” your best prospect’s are using and you can swipe them in your own sales materials.

Here's a BIG tip which you must know... To sell something successfully, you should always "sell the problem BEFORE you sell the solution!"

And with this component, you will now have the ability to uncover your prospect’s true pain points & unearth their hot buttons.

Simply copy your prospects' own words and paste it straight into your sales page for a massive conversion boost.  [b]PLUS, you will have a ton of instant product ideas that provides the solutions to the biggest problems that your target market is facing. 
This ensures every product you churn out is a MASSIVE HIT![/b]Frequently Asked Questions
HIDDEN CONTENT
In this section of the Audience Intel Mind Maps, you'll receive 20 frequently asked questions by prospects in that particular niche. The[b]se questions are gathered from conducting surveys and through browsing the top Q&A sites s[b]o everything is uncensored and you get to uncover your prospects' REAL inner desires and wants.[/b]

Each of these questions can simply be a module or chapter in your new product And you can also instantly re-write each of these questions and turn them into bullet points for your sales copy![/b] Once you know what your market wants, marketing to them is a no-brainer!And MUCH MUCH More...
HIDDEN CONTENT
100% Money Back GuaranteeIf Audience Intel Mind Maps doesn't help me DRASTICALLY lower my audience research time, my ad spend, show me step-by-step how to find and engage PASSIONATE AUDIENCES, or help me pour in new sales and leads that were right around the corner I understand that I get a complete refund no questions asked.​​I understand that I get all this for only $170...Yes, I sell my Audience Intel Mind Maps for $17 [b]EACH. But when you buy it right now, because you signed up for The Ultimate Facebook Audience Targeting Mind Map, I'm lowering the price drastically to only $17 FOR 10 FULL MIND MAPS!!

Why? I want you to benefit as much as possible from my Audience Intel Mind Maps. 

Knowing how to target and engage your audience correctly is the biggest bottleneck for most Facebook Advertisers, so if you become a targeting and engagement ninja before or even shortly after using my Audience Intel Mind Maps, you'll be 10x more likely to profit and succeed.[/b][b]Right now you can get 10 Audience Intel Mind Maps AND the Bonuses for only $17, thats 90% OFF!![/b]

Download Your Facebook Ads Targeting Mind Map Below.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.

Download Your Audience Intel Mind Maps Below.

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see the hidden content.
Thanks
will try it
thanks
Thanks
awesome joss gandos
thanks
thanks
Join Indian Army
HIDDEN CONTENT
thanks
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get SeoPower Suite Enterprise Edition 2 Month Free License Kaka 141 8,420 04-15-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: SHAQA
  [GET] Utube Beast - #1 Youtube Bot (Complete Edition) - First Time Ever On Internet kolly 474 42,445 03-30-2024, 06:25 AM
Last Post: angeldust
  [GET] FB Target Audience Finder - Facebook ID and Email Scraper Cracked REEND 574 32,516 03-26-2024, 03:18 PM
Last Post: sabuj7
  SEO Machine Pro Edition [ACTIVATED] frankebele 424 14,910 03-12-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Francesco_ice77
  [GET] Facebook PRO - Facebook Extractor Software with MRR BHS 826 44,789 03-08-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: qiucaqx.x