[ FREE TUTORIAL ] FREE Viral Scripts [ CPA/PPD ] [ INSTANT DOWNLOAD ]

41 Replies, 2560 Views

If you're missing an idea on where to start with CPA, I have a couple premade scripts I've gathered over years. I do not promise you anything, all I can say if it's put into good use, a buck or two will be made(not literally lol). Also before attempting to use it, be aware, the more saturated the market is, the more people want it.

Here's a couple you can download instantly or if you want a special one you can leave a reply in a thread and if I have it, I'll send it over. Click on the spoiler to preview the image(warning could be a big one).

Xbox Live Gold Membership Cards

[Image: jlUWrjg.png]

Download:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

PSN Cards Giveaway

[Image: srGT6sg.png]

Download:
HIDDEN CONTENT

League of Legends RIOT Points
[Image: jJeHWed.png]

[b]Download:[/b]
[b]
HIDDEN CONTENT
[/b]

[b]Facebook Hacker[/b]
[b][Image: jTEjLe5.png][/b]

[b][b][b]Download:[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]
HIDDEN CONTENT
[/b]
[/b][/b]

[b][b]Beats by Dr.Dre[/b][/b]
[b][b][Image: Q2qKgjy.png][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Download:[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]
HIDDEN CONTENT
[/b]
[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]iTunes - Amazon Gift Cards[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][Image: lWIpZ3E.png][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b]Download:[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]
HIDDEN CONTENT
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]These scripts requires little to none modification. What you have to do is open index.html and switch the code to yours. If you want hassle free content locker I suggest to use it on PPD networks, if you want to customize the locker to look like the actual site go to AdWork Media.
[/b]
[/b]
[/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]I would love to assist you all but please do not PM me on how to set this up, it's simple, after you're done editing you need to upload it to your hosting, and obviously have a domain to host it on, it can be a free one as well unless you want to pay.[/b][/b][/b][/b]
lakben, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Sep 2014.
thanks
thanks
es1234, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Mar 2015.
thanks
thaks for sharing
thanks
thanks a lot mate
thanks a lot
thanks
Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Send 100k+ Emails Daily INBOX Video Tutorial 1 GB+ jbrock580 146 6,159 04-21-2024, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Axar
  Instant $50 withdrawal. No Referral... Jasmine0202 118 4,703 09-20-2023, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Philippe
  Viral Adsense Cash BHS Bot 121 7,364 07-27-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Caleb007
  [WSO] – Viral Video Consultant Cash BHS 8 5,442 05-27-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: seoxd
  Udemy Paid courses free download(Direct download link) hackingking 34 1,762 04-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Last Post: bmanish