Do Fellow – SEO Software

33 Replies, 4775 Views

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
Do Fellow

Okay guys, don’t know if you’ve heard of this program or not, but before you skip over it for more well known software, please check this out. It’s pretty good, I just tried it and I think the program is very useful.
Basically this program finds DO Follow back links for you. Enter in several keywords and choose between Google or Youtube and hit the GO button and this seo software will find only DO Follow links for you. You can even specify if you want a minimum page rank requirement, or even domain name ending.
It runs really smooth, you guys should check it out.
And for all of you that might be confused about what we’re trying to do with this site. This site is here to help you with your SEO / Internet Business, not just be a supplier of cracked seo tools or whatever. Our goal is to make money, right? Then what are you doing just collecting software and tools. You don’t know how many of these damn SEO softwares that will do little if any good for your site. I know there is some very good and helpful software that can save you time and money, but let me tell you that most of the software for marketing / seo is complete crap. So many worthless programs out there, and if you are just a software collector, that’s fine, whatever’s clever, it’s your choice.
For those of you that are here to get what you necd to make money online, let’s get to it! Quit being lazy! Quit just downloading and collecting software! Most of it is garbage!
Come on guys, let’s kick it into high gear. Set goals. Be productive. Reach out and take what you want, just don’t sit back and wait for your lucky break.
If you spend half as much time as you do collecting software, I guarantee you will start making more money than you are right now. Can’t just sit back and become idle, but trust me, I know how it goes. It’s easy to get distracted or interested in the latest WSO or “SEO Method”. Create your own method. Test what works and what doesn’t and then go get it.

Okay okay, here’s the software. Download this software and replace the crack in the install directory.
Download DO Fellow + Crack:

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
kindly add the thanx mode , comment mode is taking time.
blacksheep, proud to be a member of Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forum since Nov 2012.
how i add the thanx mode? i cant find that button
amrunkere2012, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Internet Marketing Forum since Nov 2012.
work?
yz987321132, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thank you
kshowell, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
thanks
Zipp3r, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thanks
keelan, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
Thanks
adimar, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO - Webmaster Forum since Nov 2012.
thank you
xdownx, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Nov 2012.
Thnx. Would like to try this out.
hartflooring1, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapid SEO Tool - simple SEO software frankebele 273 14,625 12-06-2023, 11:04 PM
Last Post: abugana