Clickbump Engine

13 Replies, 2469 Views

Incredible Proven Software to Maximize and Perfect On-Page SEO! Its like Having an SEO Expert Optimizing Every Page in Your Site!
Quickly analyzes your page’s on-page SEO and provides instant results and optimizations that can be done immediately.
This plugin analyse each post and page for Critical On-Page SEO factors (some little known but highly effective secrets that are totally white hat) and given an SEO! Score from 0 to 100! You are then told exactly what to do to improve your score.
SalesPage
Download Link
thanks mia !
This sounds like clickbump seo and not clickbump engine

I'll have to download it to see

Just downloaded it and it is clickbump seo

Clickbump engine is what I wanted - the wordpress theme
WebDev, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2013, 10:32 AM by WebDev.)
ty for sharing
minhvu141, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
thanks
ddd, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since May 2013.
Thnaks
ajohn779, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing - Making Money Online Methods and Tips since Oct 2013.
THANKS
jeremy, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
I hope it works
thanks
christinagraham614, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.
great!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Acute Email IDs Production Engine Premium V 10.3.5 Free MaryB 14 1,531 10-03-2022, 07:21 PM
Last Post: flowfix
  [WSO] – Own Your Own Backlink Search Engine! Mia 1 883 12-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: lenoir