CONTENT GRABBER Premium 2.49.5 ( x64 ) – with New MPT Patch ( BOTS Builder )

258 Replies, 9858 Views

[Image: video_man.png]
[url=javascript:showPopup('homepageVideo', 'Introduction Video', true)]Play[/url]Unlock the World's Biggest Data SourceEasily extract data from almost any website at scale.
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
[Image: spider_content.png]What We DoContent Grabber is used for web scraping and web automation. It can extract content from almost any website and save it as structured data in a format of your choice, including Excel reports, XML, CSV and most databases. 

We recognize not every client is the same, so we give you options which can be tailored to your needs.
[Image: keyboard.png]Do It YourselfYou can run Content Grabber on your own PC/Servers to extract content from as many websites as you like. 

You have control, so there are no restrictions or monthly data fees. Content Grabber's visual interface is extremely easy to use, is very powerful and rich in 
HIDDEN CONTENT
. Content Grabber was initially developed for corporations who need improved performance and reliability, yet it is so intuitive it’s even suitable for absolute beginners.
HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: develop_img.png]Develop For YouIf you would like to outsource the development of your web scraping agents, need tailored training or priority support, then our 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 team will be happy to help.
[Image: data_services_img.png]Managed Data ServicesIf you want to outsource all your web scraping requirements to a professional team, then our 
HIDDEN CONTENT
 is for you. 

Here we develop, host and maintain your web scraping solutions for you. They are scheduled to run as often as you need and we deliver your data to you in the format you require. We typically charge a fraction of the price of our major competitors and our service additionally includes monitoring your agents and fixing them as required (e.g. when websites change). 

We also offer fixed monthly pricing, so you can say goodbye to surprise data usage and IP proxy charges.Consider This
[Image: cloud_icon.png]Cloud-based Web Scraping Versus Software Install?
  • What are the 
    HIDDEN CONTENT
     of using cloud-based web scraping versus running software on your own machine(s)?

[Image: spider_icon.png]Make Sure the Solution You Choose Can Do What You Need
  • See why Content Grabber is the only web scraping software scraping.pro gives 5 out of 5 on their 
    HIDDEN CONTENT
    evaluations.[Image: 5star.png]
  • Content Grabber can extract data from difficult sites (e.g. with complex JavaScript or AJAX controls) where many competitor solutions fail.
  • HIDDEN CONTENT

[Image: icon_award.png]Top 10 Big Data solution provider 2017
  • Content Grabber helps Sequentum to be recognized as a top 10 big data solution provider in 2017.

HIDDEN CONTENT
“Wow! Sweet!. You're my new best friend. I just bought the $995 edition. You know I have and am cancelling subscriptions to: Import.io, octoparse, parsehub, and yours is by far the most advanced.” 

“I am super happy with my purchase. Finally I can just stick to 1 scraper that has all the features I’d ever need. Also, paid in full is a great option. I have too many sites charging me monthly, at least this way it feels like its mine.”
David RuanoCollective Marketing SolutionsImportant Features
[Image: relaible_icon.png]Scalable and ReliableContent Grabber is targeted at companies with a critical reliance on web scraping, and a focus on scalability and reliability. 

The web contains a massive amount of data and Content Grabber will extract it faster and more reliable than any other software, with the help of multithreading and many other performance tuning options. 

Our powerful testing and debugging features help you build reliable agents, and solid error handling and error recovery will keep the agents running in the most difficult scenarios.
[Image: agents_icon.png]Build Hundreds of Web Scraping AgentsThe ease-of-use and visual approach of the Content Grabber agent editor makes it suitable for building hundreds of web scraping agents, much faster than with any other software. 

With hundreds of web scraping agents, you need the right tools to manage them all, and Content Grabber will not let you down. You can view status and logs of all your agents, or run and schedule your agents in one centralized location.
[Image: scarping_icon.png]Distribute Web Scraping Agents Royalty FreeBuild royalty free self-contained web scraping agents that can run anywhere without the Content Grabber software. A self-contained agent is a single executable file that is easy to send or copy anywhere, and has a wealth of powerful configuration options. 

You are free to sell or give away your self-contained agents, and you can add promotional messages and ads to the agents' user interface. 

Click on the following link to visit the download page for a free self-contained agent which you can use to extract company details, (by category and location) from the US Yellow Pages website. Try it out, have some fun. Get an idea for how powerful, yet easy to create, self-contained agents are. Discover how you could use them to distribute and sell your own offerings royalty free.
HIDDEN CONTENT
[Image: scripting_icon.png]Customize Everything with ScriptingScripting is an integral part of Content Grabber and can be used for those situations where you need some special features to get everything done exactly as you want it. 

Use the build-in script editor, or take advantage of Content Grabber's integration with Visual Studio for extra powerful script editing and debugging.
[Image: api_icon.png]Use the API to Build Unique SolutionsAdd web scraping capabilities to your own desktop applications with the Content Grabber runtime. 

Build web applications with the dedicated Content Grabber web API, and execute web scraping agents on demand directly from your website.

HIDDEN CONTENT
thanks
wowwwwww!!!
zthanks matee
thnak you bro
thnak you bro
thanks
very good thank you
thanks
awesome jos chuyy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diabolic Traffic Bot 6.6.0.0 Cracked - YouTube View Bots BHS 555 18,936 05-07-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: khordehforosh
  Facebook Email / Data Grabber v4.1 BHS 348 23,875 05-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: hafizfaiz
  Pin Grabber 1.35 BHS 83 3,062 05-04-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: hafizfaiz
  WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.2.0 (x64) jabx 53 2,407 04-12-2024, 05:25 AM
Last Post: rambus
  [$360] traffic-bots.com Bots ruzona 308 14,947 03-12-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Alekseev07