Bring UNLIMITED Traffic [ AUTOPILOT ] to your URLs![Bidtraffic/Adsense Safe]

597 Replies, 53108 Views

ok!free thank
arci11, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Nov 2013.
thanksssssssssss
qwertyyy112, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Sep 2013.
(04-24-2014, 01:23 AM)roshaan Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
Bring UNLIMITED Traffic [ AUTOPILOT ] to your URLs![Bidtraffic/Adsense Safe]
Hello Friends,

Now you can get unlimited views to your URLs and this is also 100% safe to use with BidTraffic or Google Adsense etc!, so you can lower your Page CTR too with this

This is also very simple and handy to use

HERE YOU GO

[url=]Join this site! CLICK HERE[/url]

Start Surfing and Get traffic to your site by adding your site! To use this with adsense, you need to upgrade to hide the traffic source since adsense would ban you if you dont hide the traffic source!

I left this surf OVERNIGHT and now have more than 750 minutes to exchange on websites of my choice!
You choose how many people visit your site per hour AND how long they stay on for! This maximizes your surfed usage. If you want plain views then it goes as low as 15 seconds.

Many people use this on BT and Adsense they think it is some of the HIGHEST quality traffic they get.
It will keep your CTR down to a minimum and is by far the best traffic exchange I have seen in my life!

KEEP COMMENTING TO KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE AND VIEWABLE TO MORE PEOPLE!

Thanks
thanks
thanks man =)
neferpitoe, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Nov 2013.
Checking it out.
donRichy, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since May 2014.
check
sertwerth3ty356y
baymavi, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Aug 2013.
i want it
I will check

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traffic Spirit Latest 6.2.1 - Send free traffic in your site and blog ahmedbiplob42 222 9,580 Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Last Post: ankit1
  [GET] TrafficJeet Unlimited Free Traffic Through Youtube BHS 324 22,549 03-23-2024, 08:44 PM
Last Post: proahmdsalm
  [GET] Traffic Twister [Traffic BOT] up to 200 threads BHS 308 19,062 03-10-2024, 02:44 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  Traffic Predator Cracked ​​​​​​​[Traffic Bot + Auto Click Bot] BHS 1,010 41,818 03-09-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  [GET] Bitly Urls Shortner Bot (Multi Threaded) BHS 10 1,917 08-30-2023, 11:04 AM
Last Post: aisthe