Blackhatprotools.info VIP IS A FAKE SCAM | blackhatprotools vip account free

150 Replies, 39853 Views

tanks
now i see 0mmo is also doing the same, look at Whisky's latest shares... everything from here very sad
Lysergicz, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Oct 2013.
(12-15-2017, 08:28 PM)Lysergicz Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
now i see 0mmo is also doing the same, look at Whisky's latest shares

Yes but at least he cracks mostly his own things, blackhatprotools in 4 years has not released one single crack of its own. There has never been any cracker in blackhatprtools and the admin has no knowledge that is why he need to scam. He copy and paste, even a child 5 years old can make a blackhatprotools website.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
thanks for letting us know man
already paid them...Sad
if you paid within 90 days get a refund from paypal, open dispute. nothing there is cracked by them ever, you can see when you download thing in their vip is has blackhatsem name in the software lol
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
Blackhatprotools is the only payment site I know that has no crack of its own (and people pay for it!). To top it off, they publish as' novelties' software from 2013 or earlier.
I know what I'm talking about because I use a friend's account to look at the pile of shit on that place.

If you want to pay, at least do it in a quality site: 0mmo or Imseolabs, are among the few sites I know where the cracks are own and constantly updated.

Although, better than BLACKHATSEM, you won't find another site: Free, quality and constant updatesSmile
Do you have a problem with one of my cracks? Specify what error you get and/or attach a screenshot.
Messages like 'it doesn't work' without further information, I will ignore them
"They"(he) is a fucking scammer, thanks for info man.
Happy new year.
This guy leeched everything from here.. Get the hell out of here BHPT
Fvck that BHPT gay :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TheGreyHatMafia.com VIP Leak Free > SCAM Layla 200 4,670 03-26-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: sabuj7
  Crackit.info RIPPED December Update BHS 421 18,194 03-10-2024, 02:46 AM
Last Post: wantutri
  Hotmail Account Stream - The Best Lightning Fast Account Creator | BHS 206 15,333 12-14-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Breuk
  Account Stream Hotmail_1.2.7 - Hotmail Account Creator BHS 151 16,431 11-29-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: mohamedabdoo
  CRACKIT.INFO RIP - November Update Kaka 105 5,834 10-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: magogo