Biggest Bookmarking Demon mistakes and how to avoid them!

14 Replies, 3812 Views

Quote:Hey guys, i'm using bookmarking demon since two months now and i'm creating my own bookmarking software, so i know a few things about bookmarking and how to improve success rates.

If you never bookmarked manually you don't understand how automatic bookmark submission works and what factors influnce the success rate.

I hear a lot of people that complain about BMD and bad success rates, but one of the main reasons is YOU and the usage of BMD and factors that can't be influenced by any automatic or manual submission. 50% like BMD and 50% hate it. But in fact BMD is a very good tool, the support is the best i've ever seen and they even implemented two features that i requested.

Ok, here are the main factors that lower success rates with submission:

1. Bookmarking site went offline or shut registration/submission

Solution: You should check if it's temporarly down or gone forever. You can use the scrapebox alive check. Don't forget to use the "recheck" function in scrapebox. Start with 20 threads, recheck with 10, recheck with 5, recheck with 1 thread. Yesterday i checked 2100 bookmarks, i did with BMD the last months, scrapebox showed 1640 alive links, after several rechecks it were 1750. If the site is gone remove it. If it shut the registration/submission and you have no accounts on them check later or delete it. Another strategy could be to create as many accounts as possible on all sites you have, then you can use it later when registration is close. But if the site is offline, your accounts are gone too (and the money for captchas).

2. You have interrupts with your internet connection, that may cause a timout, depending on your settings with BMD.

Solution: You can try to reduce the number of threads and increase the timeout.

3. You have problems with your proxys

Solution: If you don't use BMD 24/7 and don't create more than 1 account/day/site you can try it without proxys, works perfect for me.

If you use it a lot you should use private proxys. Take only one proxy per account creation and submission! Then take the next proxy. If you insert all proxies at once BMD will randomly pick one of your list. So it could happen that you register with one ip and submit your site with another ip. You have no control what account used what ip. This is crucial if you want to register more than one account per day and site. So it can't happen that you register two accounts with the same ip.

4. Bookmarking site doesn't accept emails like gmail, yahoo, hotmail

Solution: you can try to use your own email adress, i.e.
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
or use an unknown email provider like safe-mail.net

5. Decaptcher service is overloaded and they can't solve captchas

Solution: Check the current load on decaptcher.com and try again later or use bypasscaptcha.com in that time.

6. Captcha solving by decaptcher service is incorrect.

Solution: You can try it again later, you don't have to pay for incorrect Captcha solving. You can set the number of retries in the preferences --> visual aid tab. I go with two. But be careful, some sites don't work even if the Captcha is solved correctly. If you set the number to high and the Captcha solving service always solves Captchas correct and don't get paid, they can ban you (but i never heard that happen). If the price doesn't matter, you can set the number of retries very high and click on "I do not want to reclaim bad images".

7. Account activation is not possible if the email is in the spam folder.

Solution: Move it to your inbox first, then do emailprocessing. Or disable your spamfolder, before creating accounts. (I create all my emails automatically and the spamfolder is disabled automatically too. Then i get an output as csv in the right format to import them directly into BMD. Easiest way for me
HIDDEN CONTENT
)

8. Some sites don't send an email to you, even if registration was successful.

Solution: You should at least wait 15 minutes. Then you can download emails and do email processing. You can try again the next day if new emails came into your inbox and activate them. But some sites even don't send emails after days...so they are lost.

9. You've set the wrong category or no category at all for your bookmarking site.

Solution: Go to "Social Bookmarking Sites" --> Set Default Category, type in a category and click on Go. You will see all sites for that you haven't set a category. But with this method you will only see sites for that the category you typed in is available. After that click on check --> all --> Set Default Category. Then type in the next word and do it again. If you leave it blank and click on Go, you will see all sites for that you haven't set a category, no matter what categorys are available. Set a category for every site. This part isn't explained in the officieal manual or in the videos, i had to figure it out myself. And it's so important for a good success rate.

10. I've seen sites that require at least 6 tags, other sites allow a maximum of 3 tags, some require a description of 500 characters, some with a maximum of 220 characters. I'm not sure about the titles but i think there are differences too.

Solution: Repeat bookmarking submission for unsuccessful sites with a different number of tags and characters in the description. Go to preferences --> performance --> click on "i want to generate only: 1 bookmark per account". Delete all sites in the bookmarking tab. Select all sites for that you created an account. Go to "My web pages tab". Change titles, description and tags. Click on "bookmarking" tab and "Add my Web pages to queue". Because of the settings in the preference/performance tab, only the sites where the submission was unsuccessful are added to the queue. Even if you have selected some sites where bookmark submission was successful and unsuccesful. So you spare time separating successful from unsuccesful sites.

11. You've done all that and the success rate is low.

Solution: The number of threads for bookmarking submission and account creation could be to high. I used 30 threads most of the time, i reduced it to 10 now and i can see a much better success rate.

I recognized that sometimes the success rate decreases the longer you process bookmark submission. So sending to a maximum 100-200 sites at the time works good for me. 100 works better.

I heard using ccleaner before using Bookmarking Demon could help, didn't try it myself, but i will definitely do.

You see how many steps it takes until the bookmark was submitted successfully? Even with manual submission you can't get a 100%. So think about that before you complain. You only see the low percentage, but you don't see the errors from the bookmarking sites or the erros you probably did. Yesterday i saw a site, you could register and fill in all information except the domain...in BMD u see a failure, but it's not BMD it's the site.

However, with better/newer scripts the success rate could be even better, therefore i create my own bots and maybe i'll sell it some day
HIDDEN CONTENT

Bonus Tip:

How can i spintax my titles at 67/33?

Some of you will know it already. You can't tell BMD to use title 1 for 67% of the submissions and title 2 for 33% of the submissions.

But you can do this: {title1|title1|title2}. Now the chances that title 1 is selected are 67% and title 2 will be selected in 33%. You can do every percentage you want with this method, even 70/30 or 60/30/10 and so on.
HIDDEN CONTENT

HIDDEN CONTENT
READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BAN! NO WARNING JUST BAN!
goog!!
tranzorx, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Jan 2013.
great JOB
khalidweb, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jun 2013.
not a useful tips....not a mistakes
Want to learn Hacking visit
HIDDEN CONTENT
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 10:53 AM by princebhalani143.)
great googly moogly! thanks
blackuke, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing - Making Money Online Methods and Tips since Oct 2013.
freat ontent
thanks
rooneyhangal, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Nov 2013.
great share mate
lakedaimon, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Nov 2013.
hmmmmm.... i'm very cute :v
adreendra, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Apr 2013.
thanks alot that was very helpfull
azdne, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Dec 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 5 Mistakes in Web Site Optimization BHS 10 2,625 09-26-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: tugba
  Backlinks: What they are and how to get them BHS 6 2,288 12-31-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: IronWire