Best airdrop of 2019 FINAL Chance Upto $330

4 Replies, 531 Views

Recently I discovered an unbelievably generous airdrop crypto currency giveaway offering 100 Energi coins for participants. Currently it is in round 4 for all countries of the world. This is not the usual airdrop where your signing up to receive crypto that will never even be listed on exchanges. Energi coin has already been listed on coinmarketcap and is rather high up at about $3 USD right now
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
. They allow 5000 participants for this final round

With the calculations so far 100 Energi coins will be worth $300 USD and sign up through my referral link and receive an additional 10 Energi coins worth $30 USD extra and surprise bonuses. Contact me at cryptorush_channel@protonmail.com with proof you signed up to this amazing crypto airdrop and be rewarded handsomely.

Note there are multiple tasks involving social media following, posting and others and you must complete at least 2 to get your energi coins.

They need people to have active social media accounts and not just accounts created for the purpose of receiving this crypto currency

Energi coin has lots of potential by which i mean it has these key features
60% annual return of staked coins on their official wallet
smart contract ability which allows new crypto currency businesses to build on top of their code like ethereum lisk neo eos just to name a few

Get $30 extra or 10 Energi for signing up through my link and email me for gifts after you prove yourself

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
lets seeeee
thanks
thanks bro
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn Upto 100.000 Satoshis per Day! Free! WITH PROOF! Wayne 69 3,113 12-09-2023, 06:47 AM
Last Post: toolone
  Earn $4-15/day, upto 250$/month. Adf ly+ hit leap autopilot with payment proof Read roshaan 554 49,405 07-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Last Post: jmethel1
  MAKE UPTO $400 PER MONTH PLAYING VIDEOGAMES REALLY EASY Coinstacker 28 1,427 07-09-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: kungkeng999
  [GET] Final Fantasy XV A New Empire Online Resources Generator Hack CPA Landing Page BlackHatProFools 1 586 10-19-2018, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Hashaby