Anyone used this gig before?

0 Replies, 960 Views

I am currently using the Trafficnpromo gig on Fiverr, for nearly a month now, and here's what I can tell you:

***I get about 300 visitors a day through them. (you won't see all of them in GA because that uses Java and many have disabled Java these days, but you can see them in Cloudflare analytics because Cloudflare detects everyone landing on your site, regardless of Java)

***I have IMWealthBuilders' Urgent Google Fix code installed on my site, so my bounce rate and average time on site has NOT been damaged. (If you don't know what that is, google "Urgent Google Fix"; it's a free piece of code you install in your footer php file that solves Google's screwy bounce rate calculation methods. It makes your Bounce Rate drop like a rock and your Average Time On Site skyrocket)

***My high Return Visitor rate hasn't dropped, which means some of these people are bookmarking and returning to view my educational videos, just like everyone else.

***The traffic, coupled with my extremely low bounce rate thanks to that piece of code (17-19%, with this Fiverr gig traffic happening), has been both running my site up the Alexa rankings incredibly fast, and is also seriously improving my Google rankings.thank you very much trafficnpromo

Have they bought anything? No, I don't think so. But everything I promote starts at a minimum $45 investment. What they are doing is helping my site get in front of people that are looking to invest. I will be continuing the service monthly.

Free piece of code + $5 gig = Huge ranking help

BTW, their traffic comes from parked domains, expired domains, and some popunder ads on networks of domains they control and/or have ad deals in place with.

Hope this helps a few others blackhatspot.

Thank you so much!!
roshaan, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Sep 2013.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make $300 EVERYDAY With ZERO Investment - ANYONE CAN DO IT !!! BHS 3,557 253,795 04-04-2024, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ahmad78557
  "I'm sure that anyone can make money with this method." +$150 EVERY DAY Att-Da-Sikari-JATT 1,202 66,882 03-31-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: wesly
  Bye Bye MaiIchimp! Send UNLIMITED Emails to Anyone for FREE! netflixallee 88 4,306 02-22-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: drmyers2054
  [GET]Secret Formula Makes Anyone $3000+/Month in Passive Income Kaka 150 6,976 06-09-2020, 01:42 AM
Last Post: tobeworld
  If a 12 year old boy can, anyone can, And it's Even easier NOW IT's Mobile... Paul G 115 10,029 12-31-2019, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alimuskitin