[ASK] How to Get Faster Ranking on Youtube?

2 Replies, 1090 Views

Hello all geniuses of this community, 

First of all, I would like to thank BlackHatSeo for his exclusive releases, tips and tricks. I have learned so many things within a few days from this forum. I'm feeling bad why I didn't get this forums few years back.

Anyway, I'm a newbie and not earning any money from internet right now. I have watched serveral courses and read couple of them. 

I have decided to work with Youtube. Monetization would be ADSENSE. Later If I learned how to rank a video easily on google and youtube, than will work with affiliate marketing and cpa. 

I have done so far: 

1. I have made 3 videos so far. Channel created 3 days ago. 
2. Niche: Health and Fitness 
3. Software used: Powerpoint for slides and text to speech software with some good voice
4. Mostly 3-4 minutes Video (thing to make duration of more than 10 minutes)
5. Content using: Mostly searching article on internet (I just take the whole description and title for the video script)
6. For one video I changed the video script with WordAI (very readable), but after spinning I found it's not interesting anymore!! 
7. I'm doing some normal video seo like, Proper Title, Description more than 400 words, Highly searched KW as tags, video properties information seo friendly and publish the video. 
8. I also ping my videos with masspigs for (500 pings)
9. getting 10-15 views for each videos with Youlikehits

But no luck yet. I'm not getting views, subscription or anything yet. I have few questions. It would be  highly appreciated if someone reply this:

1. Am I going in right path?
2. As I don't have 10k views (already applied for adsense, not approved yet), masspings or youlikehits could be reason for adsense disapproval?
3. When I'm searching with exact title of the video,  it's not coming in youtube results or in google results (what's I'm doing wrong here?) 
4. How to grow my channel? ( I want to grow it for long run and grow it like a boss!)
5. Which course I should take to understand the video optimization or video ranking, which will give me expected results?
6. Which tools I should use to boost my video ranking or something like that? ( I have tried YoutubeView bot, not worked!!) 
7. Can You please give me a step by step guideline to be master of it?
8. I'm not using any video thumbnail yet. I will use it soon (with some templates). will put channel art and logo this week. 

Though my questions are not so coherent, you got the idea. I need your help to overcome this situation.
thnks
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ASK] High Paying Keyword Pgame 6 1,454 12-25-2022, 02:56 PM
Last Post: mrtlawless
  [ASK] on the first page of google? Pgame 13 2,984 01-02-2021, 09:31 PM
Last Post: tugba
  [ASK] RDP Pgame 0 1,002 03-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Pgame
  Googles 200 Ranking Factors BHS 42 8,165 02-20-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: akpj26