⭐️⭐️⭐️ Earn 50$ A Day Using This CPA Secret Traffic ⭐️⭐️⭐️

25 Replies, 2386 Views

Quote:[b][Image: 76-1.png]

I saw many guys struggling to earn minimum bucks from CPA. Recently someone posted a journey regarding maxbounty and og ads and i saw many comments on how he/she was doing. I am not revealing the tricks of him/her but i am going to post similar method to earn some bucks so that you can further scale and invest on your CPA campaigns.

Its an adult method using Third party network and driving traffic to your website.
[/b]

[b]Unhidden Content - Enjoy The View![/b]
[b]First Step is that you have to signup to CPA networks like PeerFly or MaxBounty

[Image: 5Uu3QLu-1.jpg]

Step 1: Signup To Any CPA networks that provides good Dating offers.
Step 2: The offer should be SOI ( single opt in) which means if a user inputs his email the offer will convert.
Step 3: Make A good landing Page Related to that Offer.

Step 4: Download Primo app on your smart phone.
[Image: jnuofuc-1.jpg]

Step 5: Now choose foreign number, they will give you for free if you are using it for first time or you can buy it's really very cheap like less than $1
Step 6: Download whatsapp on your smartphone and register using the primo number that you got from the primo app
Step 7: upload a good looking DP of a girl and create whatsapp account.

Step 8: Now The final steps are here. Go to twoo .com and signup there. 
Step 9: choose location where your cpa offer is targeted.
Step 10: now go on liking people according to the offer requirement like age and sex and location.

[Image: 5MBDMnR-1.jpg]

Step 11: chat with them and give your whatsapp number saying you wanna talk them in whatsapp.
Step 12: People will start sending message on your account and just add them in whatsapp
Step 13: Once they add you in whatsapp seduce them and say that your pics and videos are somewhere in other network and give the link to your landing page through your whatsapp.
Step 14: Once they signup you will get a conversion.
Dont panic if the ctr is too high they will not ban your account but instead they may pull out the particular offer once you got a payment.
Step 14: Repeat and rinse.
Proof:

[Image: DQrXIUB-1.jpg]

This method is easy and its similar in case of instagram just you have to do is using same trick follow people based on offer requirement and you will earn $$$.
Rep+ me if you liked this method. I have also attached proof so that to make sure this works and its not any fake method.
[/b]
thansk
[Image: elite5.png]
ice post thanks mate
panaeolus, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jan 2015.
nice methods
jutawanmuda, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Dec 2012.
UP tANS
thanks
thanks
thank
Thank you
Thank you
junnar1968, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Jun 2014.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] Reddit+Snapchat=Cash - Make $150/Day with Dating CPA Offers Derlik 124 1,691 04-22-2024, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
  [VIP LEAK] MAKE $200/DAY WITH TORRENTS AND CPA - EASY & AUTOPILOT Derlik 17 281 04-22-2024, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Joao_Victor
Star [GET] CPA 4 Affiliate – Smart CPA Method to Make $500 Daily Derlik 125 3,843 04-17-2024, 09:40 PM
Last Post: daysr
  [ADULT CPA METHOD] How To Make 300$ Per Day! No Investment! BlackHatProFools 526 19,879 03-30-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: outrixed
  [UHQ] [AUTOPILOT] How I earn +$130 and $1/day in passive with the highest paying site Free-MoviesFilms-Gratuits 104 2,762 03-30-2024, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Mostafaelashhab