✅ [METHOD + PROOF] +$1000/m PASSIVE INCOME | PRODUCT TEST/REVIEW ON AMAZON

42 Replies, 2215 Views

Amazon Masters platform pays $10 on average to your review on Amazon.

We have +700 products and available on Amazon com, co uk, de, fr, es and it.

You can earn $50 per day with your Amazon account by spending 30 minutes to write reviews to our products.

Here is how it's work.

Day 0 - Order Item
Day 1-2 - Receive the Item
Day 4-6 - Write the Review
Day 7-8 - Review Approval
Day 7-14 - Get Paid (This might take 1-5 days)
Day 25 - Return the Product
Day 25-39 - Get refunded by Amazon.

You can review 5 items per day and earn $50/day on Average with 1 account. We don't suggest you to review more than 5 items for your accounts safety. We have full guide on how to review and create/manage multiple accounts on our website.

If you want us to write reviews for a small cost we offer this as a service. So you can earn a passive income with your Amazon account.

Go to our website
HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
and check our product list. Telegram @amazonmasterssupport

✅ USER PROOF +140 REVIEWS/MONTH:

Here is the proof (the article is wrote from a real user check his Amazon Profile and reviewed items)

Quote:
Hi, This is Mark. I will explain to you how I make +€1200 per month as a part-time job as reviewing products on Amazon.
Later this year in April 2020 I saw a Facebook ad says get a 10000 mAh power bank for €2. I clicked it just for curiosity, I don't believe things on the Internet, especially in the ads. Then on the ads page, it says order this €11.00 something power bank on Amazon and review it, we will give you +€9 for your review. I check the product. It was with Amazon Prime so it comes for free. I ordered. The power bank came. I was expecting a total shit power bank, but the power bank came and it was good. It has a flashlight, battery indicator, and 2 USB A outcome. The only thing I dislike is having a micro USB to charge it. Also, it came with a cloth sleeve and USB light dongle which I absolutely love because it has a soft light like a selfie light, and still today, I am using it as a night light. I wrote my review on how I like it and how good it the night light option etc. It took 5 minutes and I add some pictures, +2 minutes. I submit the review and 2 days later it approved by Amazon. I send the agency the review link and my order number etc. They pay me right away on PayPal. I asked if they have more stuff, they said no. I just owned a power bank, which I don't need for €2. But I like the power bank still using to charge my smartwatch, BlueTooth headphones, etc. Just for a test, I open the night light and it worked 9 days straight. I wanted to get more stuff like this but they said NO.
HIDDEN CONTENT
This is the power bank. It's €12.99 now.
2 weeks later I saw another ad on Facebook this time giving a plates ball for €3. I am not a plates type of guy but I buy that just because it is cheap, I review I got my money just like the other one. I paid €3 for the plates ball instead of €15. I asked again if they have more products they said yes this time. They send me a website and there are hundreds of products average %50 off price for a review. But there is a chance to earn money for those products if I return them. Otherwise, I can keep it and still I can buy hundreds of products for %50 off the price, still a great deal.
I started with small amounts in May and finally, in June I was reviewing around 5 items a day. Some days 2, some days 10, and some days 0. I reviewed around 140 items in June 2020. My account is still active and still reviewing even more than the last month. The items I ordered were from €10 to €60. I ordered in a total of €2487 value of items in June 2020 and I earn €1207 net. No hidden cost. Net €1207. I returned the products to Amazon and most of the items refunded immediately and the longest returned item took 8 days only to get the refund to my credit card.
I am very glad to find this Agency. Now I am earning almost a salary by reviewing items on Amazon. Each review takes about 5-10 minutes to write. The website platform is very easy to look up the products and their prices. If you don't know what to write about the item. There are many reviews already made for the product. Just read some of them and write something similar. Please do not copy-paste.
Here you can see what products I have reviewed for June and July 2020.
HIDDEN CONTENT
Anyone can do this. It takes 1 hour each day and the payout is great. The platform is open for the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and most EU countries. (also if you can order with these Amazon websites with Amazon Prime you can also do this, for example, most of EU countries can order from Amazon.de with Amazon Prime)
I strongly recommend this Agency, check my Amazon profile. It is real and public. All reviews I made with my own opinion.

HIDDEN CONTENT
Telegram @amazonmasterssupport
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020, 11:22 AM by gracebakersf.)
aesome joss gandos
awesome
HIDDEN CONTENT
great
thank you
thaaaanks
inakew
lets see
ccccccccccccx
thanks bro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [AMAZON] MAKE $150 DAILY ON AUTOPILOT WITH HQ AMAZON METHOD Derlik 61 841 04-02-2024, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Despatch
  [VIP] Super Awesome Mass Planner - Jarvee Settings Guide With CPA Earnings Proof BlackHatProFools 265 15,273 04-01-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Immegsu
  [UHQ] [AUTOPILOT] How I earn +$130 and $1/day in passive with the highest paying site Free-MoviesFilms-Gratuits 104 2,755 03-30-2024, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Mostafaelashhab
Star [AUTOPILOT 2021] 💰 $50/Day PASSIVE INCOME METHOD 🔥 No Investment harry_597 170 5,696 03-30-2024, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Mostafaelashhab
  [Passive Income Method] Make Rs2000 to Rs5000+ a DAY with 2 EASY steps! harry_597 65 2,213 03-29-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: MoneyMakingMillionaire